Revitalizing believers and ministries.
"Go to the land I will show you." And by that command, Abraham obeyed and began a bold journey.
Each of us have been given a bold call of obedience as well. At BoldPath, we inspire and ignite believers and ministries organizations to rediscover their purpose and live their calling to the glory of God.
Our focus is on reigniting the mission of believers and Christ-driven organizations. So often individuals and institutions become distracted with doing so many good things that the best they can offer is lost.
We are here to help restore the vitality that comes from a clearly formed mission that calls for courageous steps of obedience.
Through our workshops, conferences, coaching, leadership consultations, and transitional leadership engagements, BoldPath Life Strategies has inspired thousands of Christians to live their lives more boldly.
We aim to be thoroughly biblical in our teachings, in our approach to ministry, and as a matter of stewardship, to maintain high standards of ethics and trustworthiness in our dealings with those we serve.
This is reflected in how we approach and develop our ministry and in the way in which we live our lives as BoldPath team members.
Specifically, BoldPath Life Strategies is committed to:
- ensuring every team member has made a declaration to the Statement of Faith based on the Lausanne Covenant. (A copy is available upon request).
- ensuring every team member submits himself to the scrutiny of other believers and pastoral leaders for adherence to biblical standards of conduct and lifestyle.
- to maintain financial integrity in our operations and to keep BoldPath Life Strategies entirely debt free.
- reinvesting proceeds into the development of additional services consistent with our mission.
- developing self-sustaining products and services.
- adhering to financial standards consistent with the Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability (ECFA).
The teaching of BoldPath Life Strategies is centered around the truth of the Bible affirming these specific beliefs:
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired, the only, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful people is accomplished by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ alone, by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is composed solely of those who have been redeemed and cleansed by His blood, regenerated and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and that they are saved to worship God, serve humanity, and proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ in word and deed. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
BoldPath Life Strategies is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization as defined by the IRS tax code. It is governed by a board of directors who are responsible for the strategic and fiduciary obligations of the firm. We operate the organization free of debt and rely upon the demand for our services to fund our operations.
While we do not solicit support for day-to-day operations, we gladly accept support for project development activities. If would like to learn more, please contact us. If you would like to make a contribution, please use our PayPal link by clicking on the button below.
BoldPath is a member of the National Coalition of Ministries to Men (NCMM), a network of parachurch ministries and denominational men’s ministries representing over half of the churches in America.